Sunday, January 15, 2012

Antique shopping!

On Saturday, Lindsay & I went antiquing!  We had a meeting at work, but afterwards we headed into town to The Old Feed Store & Antique Mall.  I used to go to antique stores all the time when I was kid, but all of the ones that my mom used to take me to have closed.  This was my 1st time going to the Feed Store & it was huge & packed with all sorts of wonderful things that I wanted to take home.   I did use restraint, and here are some pics of what came home with me!

Old Window... oh the possibilities.  I've narrowed down which wall it's going on, but I'm still not 100% sure what I'm going to do with it!

A vanity table & plate holder.  I went specifically looking for pieces of furniture & this piece it great.  It was only $15. 

3 vases, extra long silver loaf pan, wooden plate, 2 jars & a plant mister. 

Record table.  Hubby has already claimed this as a bedside table.  I still want to paint it, but I'm pretty sure it's going to end up staying in the bedroom. 


After almost 3 hours of shopping & I was happy with all my finds.  We had lunch.  I headed home & Lindsay headed on to Nashville to do some more!  I can't wait to see everything she found :)

*Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment