Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Vintage Vignette

Today, I don't have a craft to share with you, but instead I want to share my vintage vignette that is displayed in my laundry room. This is created from my finds at the Old Feed Store and Antique Mall when Miranda, Karen, and I went this weekend.
Here, you can see the old shutter that I found in my barn. I purchased the galvanized pitcher at Hobby Lobby for $9.99 (and used a 40% off coupon). The lamp was given to me several years ago. I'm going to eventually cover it with burlap. The old scale was a splurge at the antique store this past weekend, but I validated the purchase because I have been wanting one for awhile, and this red and white one goes along with my decor. The old white frame I purchased at Three French Hens, an antique store in Nolensville, TN.




This is a better picture of the scale. As you can see, I set an old Ball jar on top and filled it with old clothespins.


In this picture, you can see my book wreath that I had previously made. Directions can be found here. I also bought the old suitcase at the Old Feed Store. It is a really nice leather on the outside, and has the cutest vintage fabric on the inside. I placed the bronzed candle holders inside. The bowl and pitcher set is also a purchase from this weekend. I snagged the set for $15 which I thought was a steal.
We had such a great time this weekend! I can't wait to do it again soon!



-Lindsay (:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! (:
    I hope to continue to add to it, and change it out with the holidays or seasons!

    ReplyDelete