Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Adding Some Spice to the Bedroom

Alright gals (and guys)...get your minds out of the gutter. My spice is a new bedside table for the bedroom. I scored this awesome pick Saturday at (yes, again) The Old Feed Store in Woodbury, TN. I got it for $20. Side note: This bedside table actually matches my childhood bedroom furniture, so if I end up using it when I have kids, I'll have a bedside table to add to it. Cool huh? It had a yellow look to it, so I thought I would freshen it up with a fresh coat of paint. I used the same paint that I used on my window table. This is how it turned out... It's absolutely P-E-R-F-E-C-T! I love that it has a drawer AND a little shelf...so much storage for all that random crap that collects on a night stand! (And yes, Miranda, that is your I Am Number Four book on the bottom shelf...I haven't lost it)

Here, you can see the chevron art that I posted about yesterday. Rather than hanging it on the wall (because I couldn't decide what to do with it), I sat it on the table, and it looked great.

Above is a picture of the table where you can also see my comforter. I think that it goes really great with my comforter, and all my other bedroom decor.

I think that I added some spice to my bedroom for Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope your day is full of love! (:

- Lindsay (:

No comments:

Post a Comment