Friday, February 10, 2012

"Owl" Love You 4-Ever

Yes, Karen is the owl fanatic, but she has gotten me looking (and loving) owls alot too. So when I was at the Old Feed Store (yes, I know, I get everything there) in Woodbury, TN, I spotted some old, ugly brown owl figurines. Karen had already done a project where she painted an owl with acrylic paint (see her project here), so I thought I'd try my hand at it also. I wish I had "before" pictures, but I didn't take any. After two coats of my FAVE vintage white acrylic paint, this is the look I got. L-O-V-E! Also, the owl is sitting on another one of my creations...an old tray that I painted black, and covered with an cool printed scrapbook paper modge-podged directly on the tray. Can we say L-O-V-E x 2???
- Lindsay (:

No comments:

Post a Comment