Monday, April 30, 2012

We've Taken the Plunge...

Well...we've taken the plunge! As of Saturday, Miranda, Karen, and I, are the official renters of a booth at the Old Feed Store & Antique Mall in Woodbury, TN. We have been talking about it for awhile, and Mike (the owner of the Feed Store) caught me last week while I was in there browsing, and said that a booth had opened up. He took me upstairs to look at it, and it was PERFECT! Karen & I went Saturday to sign the contract and pay our first month's rent. We took some pictures of the space as well...


As you can see, it is a long booth.  Saturday they are hosting a "Spring Fling" event to celebrate the opening of their new cafe that overlooks the river (looks super cute).  They are having a Dealer Work Night tonight so that the dealers can work in their booths.  Keep in mind, we just found out about this work night on Saturday.  We were planning on waiting until this coming Saturday to put stuff in our booth.  So needless to say, we have been busy little bees this weekend trying to make stuff and get stuff together for our booth. 

So...Picker Dreams is officially a business!  Please pray for our success...we are very excited!

P.S.  I plan to add pictures in the morning with some of our items in the booth, so be sure to check back for updates! (:
-Lindsay (:

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I know you'll really enjoy it! I have been thinking about going back into a booth again, too...just fun and creative! Thanks so much for stopping by and following...I am a new follower, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by! You're encouraging comments mean a lot! We are so very excited! I love you're blog by the way! It is super cute! Thanks for becoming a follower of ours too! (:

    ReplyDelete