Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Homemade Pizza's - 6 WW Points

I promised you a post about my dinner on Sunday night...Homemade Pizza's worth 6 Weight Watcher's points.  I started Weight Watchers a little over two weeks ago, and have lost 4 1/2 pounds in that 2 weeks.  I am super proud of myself, but I have struggled making healthier food choices that fill me up and stay with me.

The ingredients are pictured below:  Flatout Light Wraps (2 points each), GV Pizza Sauce (1 point), Armour Turkey Pepperoni (1 point per 16 slices), and Kraft 2% Milk Mozzarella Cheese (2 points).


First, I sprayed Pam on both my baking sheets, and then I laid the flatbread out.  Next, I spread pizza sauce over the flatbread.  The picture on the left below is Justin's pizza's.  Not only did he get turkey pepperoni, he got some delicious turkey sausage on his as well.  I opted for just the turkey pepperoni to keep my WW points down on this meal.

Below are the finished products, I baked them in the oven at 350 for about 15 minutes.

Hope you enjoy these awesome pizza's that are actually really healthy.

- Lindsay (:

4 comments:

  1. Please use regular font the next time so we can read it easier. This looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you use this fancy type--please make it bold face or bigger

      Delete
  2. My husband has been wanting pizza and I just can't and won't go off the diet for pizza. Made this tonight for dinner and it was absolutely a hit. I added sliced sweet peppers and mushrooms. Glad I found this recipe. Have shared already with my sisters who are craving pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use Joseph's Lavish bread and you get an entire sheet for 1 point

    ReplyDelete