Saturday, June 16, 2012

Lindsay's Craft Room Tour

Well, I finally got my craft room organized the way that I want it.  Let me remind you what it looked like BEFORE.  I know, I know, it looks organized already, but it just wasn't working for me.

Pictured below, is the closet in my craft room before some serious organization.

Now, for the AFTER pictures...how exciting!
This picture is taken standing in the doorway, entering my craft room.

Pictured below is one of the shelved in my craft room. 
Details on some of my favorite pieces on this shelf:
* The old rusty fan on top, I found under my house when I was checking for a water leak! SCORE!
* The picture on the top shelf is of my Papa, Alton Reed.  This was his army picture.
*The wooden tool caddy (second shelf from the top) was my Papa's.


This countertop height desk is technically suppossed to be used to fold laundry, but I moved it to my craft room.  I use this desk primarialy for office related tasks.  This is where my laptop stays, and where my bills and other clerical duties are performed.


This is a close-up of the shelf above the desk.  The milk glass pieces were given to me by my Nannie Allene.  The canvas pieces covered in fabric may look familiar because they used to set above my mantle.  You can find that post here.


This is the other shelf in my craft room.  You can find tutorials on the following items:

* I used old freezer baskets to store my burlap and fabric.


Closet in Craft Room...probably doesn't look like it, but it's super organized now!


This is the hutch that I recently refurbished.  You can find the full post here.

This is an old teacher's desk, that I have setting in the middle of my craft room.  I use this as a workspace for all my crafts because it's so big, and I can spread out how I need to.

Hope you enjoyed my craft room tour!

- Lindsay :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment