Monday, June 11, 2012

Projects, Projects, Projects Galore

     Yesterday was a rainy Sunday, so what better way to use my time yesterday afternoon than craft.  It's been awhile since I've made some stuff to take to the antique store to put into our booth, so a rainy afternoon was just what I needed.
     The first project, was one that I started last week, but for some reason it took me forever to paint, so I didn't finish it up until yesterday.  The cool thing about this piece of wood is that it is architectural.  It has a piece of molding attached to the top.  This piece of wood was taken out of the Old Feed Store & Antique Mall when they added their cafe onto the back this past winter.  Mike was nice enough to call me and ask if I wanted the wood, so we were able to get several good pieces. 
    
     This second project was another of my old roofing tin signs.  I painted "Family" on it, and used jute string to hang it.  Such a cute and simple project.
     I did (or started) several other projects yesterday, but these two were the only two that I finished completely.  Both of these items will be for sale at the Old Feed Store & Antique Mall in Woodbury, TN.
     I also made delicious homemade pizzas yesterday for dinner that were only worth 6 Weight Watchers points.  I'll post that recipe with pics tomorrow.  Until then...have a great day everyone!

-Lindsay (:
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment